We're super excited about this post because Halloween & a cocktail recipe...'nuff said. #werehere4theBOOS (; Anyhow, at The Palm Tree we have a killer gift section, if ya didn't already know!! And we try to keep it stocked with the cutest & funnest items ever!! Today we are showcasing some of the party cups! (Did you say PARTY - CUPS!? -- yes, yes we did!!) They are perfect for family gatherings, parties with your friends, or even to use at home for you kids meals...they'll LOVE them!! They are SO festive we can't even deal. Featuring sayings such as "if the broom fits, ride it"; "trick or treat"; & "Happy Halloween." Also available in store is the super cute cocktail napkins saying "cheers" with black and white stripes perfect for Halloween!
Now for the fun stuff...(;
--We're Trick or Treating ourselves with this recipe!! --
Photo courtesy of Pinterest--Click picture for link!
- 25 ml triple sec
- 25 ml Reposado Tequila
- 1-2 Limes
- 60 ml sugar syrup
- Black sea salt
- Orange food coloring
Steps to follow:
- Prepare your Halloween party cup by rubbing the lime on edge & then rubbing in plate of black salt.
- Squeeze 20 ml fresh lime juice
- In a shaker pour tequila, triple sec, lime juice, sugar syrup, & orange coloring
- now do a little jig & SHAKE!
- Strain into prepared glass over ice (or blender with some ice, you choose!)
- do happy dance...because it's time to enjoy!!!
[yields one cocktail]