Recently we were approached by ModCloth to participate in their Uniquely You campaign on Polyvore and of course our answer was a resounding yes! A million times yes! We absolutely love Modcloth and their quirky vintage style, so when they sent us a Little Black Dress to style we knew we had to show ModCloth some of our Palm Tree flare! We scoured ModCloth to find the perfect add-ons and accessories to make The Abiding Beauty Dress in Black the best LBD outfit ever! We wanted to keep this outfit classic Audrey Hepburn-esque LBD with a dash of summertime.
Here’s the break down:
1. The LBD: The center of the entire outfit is the little black dress. ModCloth’s Abiding Beauty Dress is a wardrobe staple for any girl. The classic A-line fit sits above the knee, and the little faux leather bow belt gives it just enough curve hugging shape in the waist! *LOVE*
2. Cantaloupe Cardi: This super cute Charter School Cardigan in Cantaloupe is perfect for adding some bright summer time color to an otherwise monochromatic look. Plus it goes with so many other looks found on ModCloth! #musthave!
3. The Scarf: We needed just a little something to make this look pop! and we fell in love with this Finding The Fun Scarf (so Palm Tree!).
4. The Structured Satchel : We loved the smart looking Full Course Load Bag! It matches the faux leather bow belt perfectly!
5. The Blingage: We wanted to keep the jewelry simple and classy, we chose the beautiful Ring Around the Glowy Necklace (It’s on sale too!) and the Committed Curator Earrings (which we thought were a steal for $9.99).
6. Last but not least, the shoes! Our girl Betsy has done it again! (Betsy Johnson to be exact!) The Head Over Hills Heel in Noir was the perfect finishing touch to our look! From the scalloped edge to the leopard detail inside we LOVE these shoes! *swoon*
We hope you enjoyed our LBD look for ModCloth, we has so much fun doing this! Thank you ModCloth!
-The Palm Tree